ETHICS IN BUSINESS
Bribery is a form of corruption. It is the offering and receiving of any item of value; money property or advantage, its aim is to influence the action of any official. This unethical practice has become so widespread that it’s difficult to get rid of it. Therefore, governments must do their best to eradicate it first, a well implemented system of law should be implemented in order to prevent bribery, also, and bribers must be punished severely so that they will become examples for the others. In addition, companies have to sign commitment contracts which they promise not to break the law .fur there more, work of public officials, must be inspected regularly in order to ensure that they don’t receive any bribe. I Think that when regulatory controls are strict, official are afraid of committing such offences. However, when thy feel that no one is controlling their action, they will commit more and more crimes.
To sum up, I would say that no nation will develop or prosper if it doesn’t fight this dangerous phenomenon urgently .also I wish all citizens contributed in this battle so as to eradicate all forms of corruption.

©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى©